Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring Awakenings!

Granite and flowers

Spring is often a dreary time of year here in the frozen north.

Still... I appreciate the feeling of anticipation- like the world is about to shed its cocoon and burst forth with a fresh incarnation.

I yearn to shed the bulky layers of winter, stretch my arms out after this long hibernation, and scratch the itch for immersing myself in creation and expression.

So, here is the latest newness- for the jewelry line run by myself and my mother... a blog to share our inspiration, creative process, and final output.

I hope that you will get swept up in the beauty and fun that makes us love this work so much!

Hopefully this blog will keep blooming-
See you again soon!
Kat


You'll find our pieces for sale on Etsy at http://katsui.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment