Sunday, May 30, 2010

Buen viaje!

Hola!
I am now in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico... beginning an intensive language study for a month.


I thought that I would share some of my travels- with our readers and Mama Susanita y Papa Joe Sin Pelo.


Here are some pictures of my trip so far (less than 2 dias or 72 horas!)




















Edith, girlfriend of our friend Jay.  (She takes good care of me and is very protective!) 






Girls in white dresses for their first communion.
Me and Gitano, the caballo.


Una Iglesia and the window in my room.


My room


La Luz
Hasta Luego!


- Kat

10 comments:

  1. Hi Hon,
    Is your house in a church? Your room looks wonderful. I see a TV and a beautiful light and fireplace. Do you also have internet in the house? That would be great! I'll write more later.
    Love you and miss you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. What an exciting time in your life! I am off to visit the rest of your blog and your jewelry.

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the picture of the girls in their white dresses. I hope your studying is going well! What a fun way to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the girls in their white dresses too! And, what a beautiful room =)
    diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Kat,
    Enjoy your time in Mexico! You have taken some beautiful pictures. The girls in their white dresses is my favorite. The architecture is fantastic. I am sure you will become very fluent in the language as you live there. Love and blessings~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, the pic of those sweet little girls walking down that dusty street in their white dresses is fabulous! It looks like a beautiful spot where you are, love the pic of your room also, wow! Have a wonderful time learning!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous images- I adore the sweet photograph of the little girls in their white dresses- so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kat,
    That is just amazing! What an incredible experience. Have a blast. BTW, did you guys get the latest package I sent? I may have mailed it to Suz, can't remember. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun!!!! I am dancing to the music!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete