Monday, March 28, 2011

Pay It Forward...


How could I resist? This sounded like a lot of fun!

I met Tabitha at Silver Bella. She is adorable and makes wonderful things. She has a terrific blog... be sure and take the time to visit. So...I signed up on her site to 

Pay It Forward

The first five people who signed up get a homemade gift from Tabitha. 

I agreed to do the same thing! This is open to the first five people who sign up. Now since it is a handmade item it doesn't have a due date. I love the thought of paying it forward... Please join me!
If you want to join email me at reane002@umn.edu
To participate there are few requirements:
1. Write a post about paying it forward.
2. Make 5 things and mail out to the five women who agree to pass the generosity along....
Fun, huh?
Hugs,
Suz

3 comments:

  1. My Computer doesn't like Microsoft Mail,,,I don't know what is up with that Suz! It's been an issue for a couple of years now,,,,and I blame it on my Youngest,,,,,although HE pleads "Not Guilty!"

    Anyway, TADA......I sent you a package full of Goodies today! Yep,,,,a "Modified/embellished" Yard Egg,,,,,,,your little Bird Box and bits and bobs of Spring! I hope you enjoy! I would think it would be there by Friday,,,,But maybe sooner! I hope you enjoy!

    Hugs, Love and a Big old Blooming "Bus" on the cheek!
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much love to give Suz. You inspire me everyday.

    I am so glad we crossed paths.

    Loving you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz ~
    I applaud you for doing the PIF. I am doing it too. Your pay it forward button is so pretty just like everything on your blog. I signed up for Silver Bella today. I hope you are having some wonderful moments this weekend! Love to you!
    ~ me

    ReplyDelete